Sunday, December 2

This Weekend

So this weekend I was at church so much! I was there on Friday, until like 10, Saturday from like 9-8 and yeah. SO on Friday, I went to the Hurley sale and spent like $75 dollars on clothes. Then later I went to the AIDS kickoff with Bryce Kelly and some other people. Then, on Saturday we were supposed to have a soccer tournament, but seeing as it was pouring, we couldn't. So instead, I went to the Youth AIDS Conference with my sister and hade my eyes opened. I had known actually a lot about AIDS and HIV, but not that much. After that, my, Taylor, Kayla and Christine and Nick all went to Wahoos for some lunch. Dough Boy had to practice for Fuel, so me and everyone else dropped him off and went to Christine's clubhouse. WE then went to Church again! That was my weekend so far.

No comments: