Thursday, October 16

Tagged

Katie tagged me so I guess its going down.

1. I am the fastest reader you have ever meet. I promise you.

2. I have abnormally double jointed thumbs that let me excel at thumb wrestling.

3. I enjoy reading comic books.

4. I read the newspaper ever morning, along with checking CNN.com every time I go on the computer. Lets just say I am up to date on the world.

5. I like shopping online. For anything, and on any site, whether its eBay, american apparel, or urban outfitters. To this day I have bought exactly one thing and that was a N64 game off of eBay.com. It was NHL Hitz 1990.

6. I text message people constantly. Last month I sent 10,000+. The only person I know that beat me in this was Styffe.

7. I write poetry a lot, just I don't show it to a lot of people.

Tagged- BryceKelly, Kayla, Zach, Syffe, Christine, ponch, Wilke

1 comment:

kayla rae said...

oh really, you text a lot?