Saturday, March 22

The Vault

Last night, Devon and I went to the Sun from Shadow concert at The Vault. Side note: This was the Vaults Last show for a while, or at least until they find a new building.

Line Up:

Bidwell: Not so great. Devon and I thought the lead singer was trippin on something. Plus, their songs were wierd.

Lakes: Wow, for not headlining, I thought they were great. My favorite song was America. It was great

Avner: 2nd headliner, so they were amazing. Best song: Waiting. The lead guitarist had so much energy it was crzy. And, an added bonus, the lead singer was also the bassist.

Sun From Shadow: It was amazing. I can't wait for Giants and Orphans to come out. Best song was....all of them? Yeah, thats about right.

People in attendence (that I knew): David Hughes, Nikki Lalague, Alanna, Jared, Alice, SFS, Mackenzie Lamb, Devons family, Devon, Cody Fields and pretty much the whole HSM band.

Dang. We're are just that cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wish I would of gone

Carson Leith said...

haha. i just came across this man. didn't know you and your friends were into our music a lot.

thanks man! It really does mean a lot.

-carson