Sunday, February 10

Dodge City


Devon was pooh....with a speedo

i was just plain awesome

General had a speedo on too

Alex.....he was afraid of the ball

no comment...


So, on Saturaday night, while the girls were going bowling, us real men went to Dodge City. That deserved to be bigger. Anyway, we men played kill ball from like 8:30 until 11 at night, but sadly, the Droopys got second place, thanks to stupid Danny Dixon again. I don't care if I spelled his name wrong. Get over it. But, it was pretty much awesome, and before church, Devon, Buffalo, and I went parkcouring (skateboarding with no skateboard), and got this out of it.

Now, heres some pro parkcour.


That was my night





7 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

well u looked hot

kayla rae said...

Alex and I should be on a team, we would clearly dominate.

Ryan said...

Fun refering and playing the leader vs. student round.

de(von)licious said...

we were great.

th end

jessie estupinan said...

HOLY CRAP!! LOOK!! ON THE RAILING!! IT'S A GIANT BANANNA!! NOOO! IT'S POOHH BEARR!!!
noo..it's just devon.. /:
oh that's not fun..

Allison said...

Wow...I'm simultaneously so glad and so sad that I missed that night...heard you had fun, glad it was great, sorry you lost, thanks for linking to me!

jessie estupinan said...

sorry..but i just wanted to say that i looked at your blog, scrolled down this (been up for too long) post, and laughed out loud at your whiite legs..
let's get on tanning those babys ohkay?? (: