Thursday, February 21

Do you Believe in Magic? (Working Title)

As you can see, this post almost wasn't named "Do you Believe in Magic?". There are others names, but I'll say those later.

As I sat around, finished with homework, finished with soccer, finished with looking at blogs, I thought, W.W.C.D.? Now, I know what you're saying. "But Tyler, isin't it W.W.WJ.D.?" No, thats when I'm talking about Jesus, and I'm not talking about him right now. Im talking about Chuck Norris. I realized that, using my Photoshop skills, I could creat and awseome picture. Lo, and Behold, I did. Therefore, I give you:

Tyler Norris
Before

After!

Yeah I went there....

3 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

your my hero

Unknown said...

yes

Allison said...

This is really something to be proud of...though, I do hope you grow a neck someday...