Wednesday, January 30

So theres this kid......(MExico:Behind the Pictures)


this is him..His names Daniel.

So we were sitting in Carls Jr. and I was telling a story about this time when...well. Ill just tell you the story. A couple weeks ago, in Wildside, they played a song called Love Song as an opener. At the 4:30 service, it was choir, so I decided to dance to it. well, nobody wanted to, and since dev and zach weren't there, I asked some random asain kid to . he said no. then he moved away from me like I had leprosy. After I said that story, bryce turns tome and says, jokingly, was it Daniel? I laughed, then went, HOLY CRAP!!! It was!


SO there, thats why he kept looking at me like I was crazy.


huh

6 comments:

kayla rae said...

Oh, and I'm sure he now thinks you are even more of a leper-creeper..

Jaclyn Parker said...

ahh Carls Jr memories

Zach Zeiger said...

ill dance with ya anytime dude.

Ryan said...

I used photoshop. You can get cool free brushes on the internet.

bryce said...

that was stinking HILARIOUS!! i totally just laughed out loud.

and i loved how he was totally itno that stray cat in mexico. kind creepy...

ponch0 said...

Kayla, I couldn't agree more.