Monday, January 28

Annnndddd We're backkkkkkkkkkkk

So I went to Mexico over the weekend with Wildside, and I must admit, I was not as pumped as I usually am, seeing as there were thirty people going on this trip instead of the usual 90 kids. But we got there and BK, 007, Chase and I were all together. Those may be the only people you all know that went. But I took my camera, and got some killer pics. People, prepare to be amazed.... Heres my pictures, along with commentary by me.Chase bought a Lucha Libre mask....enough said
Yeah, it was that nargly

The sign on the goat cage

ON Friday night, I bought a harmonica for two dollars at CVS...it was awesomeThe Toys at Carls...

We named our car Beyonce

Blue Steel

Jesus Grande

I have more pictures, but I would like to blog about them in part wo of a multipart series called Mexico: The Pictures behind the stories

9 comments:

bryce said...

ohhhhhhhhh so great.

and yes please add the beatboxing video later...

Allison said...

That water looks unbelievable!
As was, I'm sure, your harmonica playing!

Anonymous said...

So Fun

Jaclyn Parker said...

that was an amazing trip. great pics. cant wait till the others!

Anonymous said...

Driving through the river was the best. You did an amazing job on the sunday morning devo too!

Jordan said...

I miss that so much! Last year was great.

David Hughes said...

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice...wish i was there :(

how did your guys devotional go?

kayla rae said...

Oh it definitely looks like a Beyonce...

jessie estupinan said...

So glad everyone came home safely! Devotional..did it go alright?
fill me in sometime, yes? (: