Sunday, December 30

Top Ten

So, if you read Taffy's blog, then you would know that that you are required to do a top ten list. And I want that Chicken Adobo. So I decided to do the Top 10 favorite websites.

1. CNN.Com- just a freaking awesome site. I check it every day probably like 5 times.

2. Sports Illustrated- I love this site too. I learned a lot about sports from it.

3. Invisible Children- They are doing so much good, and I like to check it a lot.

4. Transworld Skateboarding- I go on it a lot. Don't hate.

5. Hulu!-I love this site! I watch all the shows I forgot to record on my DVR.

6. Blogger.com-Umm my blogs on here of course

7. The Droopys 06 Blog- This is my c-group. I go on it a lot.

8. Costco.com- Holy crap! Whats not to love about Costco.com! Its Costco, the bet store ever, online! Yep.

9. AddictingGames.com- What can I say, its addicting, just like the name says.

10. C28.com-A clothis sote where I got my jacket. Its actually NOTW, but the website is C28.com

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hulu still won't let me on.

Jaclyn Parker said...

um, what is "blogger.com"

never heard of it